Your financial support means a great deal to a young organization like ICAN, and means even more to the children. With your help, ICAN will be able to nurture these children into productive citizens of the world, who will extend their hands to others in time of need.
All donations are tax deductible.
- Cash Donation: Please do not send cash in the mail. Make check payable to ICAN, or donate online.
- Online Donation: With our secure online donation, you can make one time donation or recurring donation with your credit cards.
- Corporate Matching Gift : Your corporate matching gift is a valuable added resource. Please send a copy of your corporate matching gift form.
- United Way: You can donate to us via United Way. Please designate your donation to International Children Assistance Network at United Way fundraising events.
- Securities Donation: Please contact ICAN should you desire to donate securities.
- SCRIP cards: You can help direct a portion of your daily expenses to ICAN by buy SCRIP (gift) cards from ICAN before you go to the store. When you buy a $25 Macy’s SCRIP card, you already donate $2.25 to ICAN. For orders or information, please contact ICAN at 408-509-8788, firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are percentages of donation when you use the gift cards: Amazon 4%; Macy's 9%; Bath and Body Works 13%; Barns & Noble 8%; KFC, Jack in the Box, Pizza Hut 7%; Starbucks 7%; Arco, Shell, Chevron 1.5% ect.
- Amazon.com: You can help ICAN through your online purchases at Amazon in two steps. Both of the following steps generate referral fees for ICAN, so
please do both steps:
1. Buy Amazon gift cards (to be sent to you via email or postal mail):
ICAN will receive 6% of the value of the purchase. Click here to buy Amazon gift cards
2. Click on this link to get to Amazon. This simple click will generate
referral fee for ICAN at 4% of the amount of your purchase.
** You can buy the gift card for the exact amount of the item that you want
to purchase, have the gift card code sent to your email, then use that gift
card code to buy the item. Doing both of these steps will generate a total
of 10% referral fee for ICAN (remember to click on appropriate links).
ICAN is also looking for more members and volunteers to help in community services. If you are either a professional, nonprofessional, or a student, ICAN needs your hands all. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
ICAN is a (501)(c)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible.